Frequently Asked Questions - South East Caravan & Float Repairs
page-template-default,page,page-id-15549,bridge-core-3.0.9,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-29.7,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.13.0,vc_responsive

Frequently Asked Questions

We have put together some frequently asked questions about caravan, float and trailer repairs.
If you have any additional questions, please call us on 0413 508 870 or contact us via our contact page.



How often should I get my van, trailer or float serviced?

We recommend getting them serviced every 12 months as a minimum but it’s also good to get a pre trip service/inspection done before any extended trips.


What’s involved an an undercarriage/axle service?

An under carriage/axle service involves checking brakes, bearings, suspension, lighting, tow coupling then adjusting, repairing or replacing any issues we find. We also inspect for any major defects underneath and advise the customer on what we find.


I want to refurbish my horse float and sell it, will it be worth the time and money?

We can view your horse float and give you a rough price to refurbish it to see if its worth your time/money.


I have an older model caravan and have smashed a window, can you replace the glass?

Yes, we often replace older style windows with safer tinted Perspex.


Can you fix my rusted out horse float floor?

With trade qualified fabricators on our team, we can do any steel work you require.


I have older hydraulic brakes, can you change them to electric brakes?

Yes, our team of mechanics and auto electricians are very experienced in this common upgrade to improve safety.


What areas do you service? 

We service all areas of South East Melbourne, including City of Bayside, Cardinia Shire, City of Casey, City of Greater Dandenong, City of Frankston, City of Glen Eira, City of Kingston, City of Monash, Shire of Mornington Peninsula, City of Stonnington. We also service areas of Gippsland and Baw Baw Shire.

Have any other frequently asked questions? Let us know we are happy to help!